Tuesday 27 December 2011

{Wedding Feature} Beyoncé - Best Thing I Never Had

Last night, I was sitting in a café with a dear friend of mine, and Beyoncé's Best thing I never had played on the plasma. We both watched the video and my friend asked me whether I had blogged about this video because of all the wonderful wedding and bridal dresses in it. I replied, 'NO! But that's a brilliant idea - better late than never!' So here goes, if you haven't done so already, have a look at the video is really does have some magnificent wedding designs and Beyoncé herself looks stunning and radiant.







At the start of the video Beyoncé wears sexy white lingerie by Agent Provocateur, she then slips into a strapless ballgown with an embroidered and embellished bodice by, we’re told, the boutique Baracci Beverly Hills. For the reception, she wore a dress she could dance in, an ivory Vera Wang V-neck style. Beyoncé keeps a double bun, throughout the wedding ceremony and lets her hair out at the reception to coordinate with the relaxed style of her Vera Wang dress.


Credit for wedding dress info, Images taken from stills from Youtube.

You just can't fault Beyoncé for anything in this video!

Keeping you Inspired!

Rachyeta xxx

3 comments:

  1. I?m impressed, I need to say. Actually rarely do I encounter a weblog that?s both educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you may have hit the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding; the issue is one thing that not enough people are talking intelligently about. I'm very comfortable that I stumbled throughout this in my seek for something relating to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased you liked the blog Chauncey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... [Trackback]...

    [...] There you will find 90095 additional Informations: shaadiesque.com/2011/12/27/wedding-feature-beyonce-best-thing-i-never-had/ [...]...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...